Terms & Conditions
The rules listed below form the terms and conditions of the competition. Please note that by submitting an entry (electronically), you are deemed to have accepted these rules.
1. Entrants may enter a competition online at the following website; www.hopscotchfilms.com.au by one of three methods, whichever is applicable to an individual competition. Terms and conditions cover all three methods.
The three different methods are:
a) Giving an answer in 25 words or less. Entries over 25 words will be deemed ineligible for consideration. Entries will be judged solely on the creativity of response. Chance will play no part in determining the winner(s). The Promoters decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
b) Competition where the user submits their personal details as the mode of entry. This competition is a game of chance, and the winner(s) are drawn from all entries received.
c) Multiple choice competition, where entrants must choose one correct answer from several possible answers given. All entrants choosing the correct answer then go into a prize draw, where the winner(s) are drawn by chance.
2. The promotion commences and concludes on the dates listed on each competition's individual entry page on the website.
3. Any costs associated with accessing the website remain the responsibility of each entrant and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
4. This competition is open to residents of Australia only, aged 18 and over excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of the Promoter and/or of any respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
5. All entrants must be a Hopscotch Subscriber to be eligible to enter.
6. One (1) entry per person, which must include personal details as required on the Hopscotch "Subscribe" webpage. Entries will be judged at Hopscotch, 28-30 Queen St, Chippendale, NSW 2008, within 28 working days of the conclusion of a competition.
7. The winner(s) will either be notified by mail, phone or email, depending on the individual competition, and determined by what is stated on the entry page.
8. In the event that the Promoter cannot for any reason contact any winner by email, the Promoter reserves the right to judge another entry as the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website, or who acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained (including through negligence) in connection with or arising from the promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoters control the Promoter is unable to provide a stated prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize(s) of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
13. Any personal information, including without limitation, the entrant's name and email address will be used solely in connection with this competition and will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of fulfilling the prize(s).
14. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter on notice.
15. The Promoter is Entertainment One Films Australia Pty Ltd, 28-30 Queen St, Chippendale, NSW, Australia, 2008.